For circulation assistance, please call 817-410-3400 or email us.
GRAPEVINE PUBLIC LIBRARY CONDUCT EXPECTATIONS
Give our staff and library visitors an environment
to deliver and receive good service. We strive to provide you with the best library service possible.
If our service falls below expectations, tell us. Please remember that verbal or physical abuse at
the Grapevine Public Library or at our events will not be tolerated.
Be mindful of others’ use of the library:
- all caregivers should abide by Safe Child Policy
- be respectful of others, their space, and belongings
- keep noise to a minimum
- unauthorized solicitations are not permitted
- keep pets outside; service animals are welcome
- use restrooms for intended purposes – no bathing
- maintain acceptable hygiene
- resolve conflicts peacefully
- enjoy snack foods and covered drinks responsibly– see staff for details
- smoke and vape outside the library away from entrances
Demonstrate safe behavior:
- attend to your belongings
- remain awake and aware of your surroundings
- remain unimpaired by the use of alcohol or drugs
- wear shoes and appropriate clothing
- follow all laws, statutes, and ordinances
Use library equipment in an acceptable manner. If questions, please see staff:
- browse library appropriate web sites
- use one library card for a maximum of four hours on public Internet computers per day
- follow directions for use
Possible consequences if not abiding by these expectations: An individual or group may be asked to leave the library – and refrain from visiting the Grapevine Public Library - for a term of up to three years.