Business & Finance
- EBSCO Business Source Complete contains detailed author profiles for the 40,000 most-cited authors in the database. Journal ranking studies reveal that Business Source Complete is the overwhelmingly superior database for full-text journals in all disciplines of business, including marketing, management, MIS, POM, accounting, finance and economics. Texshare Password Required
- Gale Virtual Reference Library This is a great place to find Business Reference books. Titles such as the Encyclopedia of American Industries, Encyclopedia of Small Business, and Encyclopedia of Global Industries to name a few! Library Barcode Required TUTORIAL
- MorningstarAdvisor provides comprehensive financial information on stocks and mutual funds with up to date information on returns, reports, and Morningstar ratings. Sign in with Library Card Barcode.
- ReferenceUSA provides detailed information on over 24 million US businesses and over 200 million US consumers. Information includes company name, address, phone, employee size, sales volume, SIC and NAICS codes, credit ratings, company financials, and news articles. Library Barcode Required TUTORIAL
- Regional Business News provides full text for more than 80 regional US and Canadian business publications (including titles from Crain Communications). Texshare Password Required
- Value Line Investment Survey
- AnnualCreditReport.com - Free site to get your credit report. Managed by the big 3: Equifax, Experian and TransUnion
- Better Business Bureau - For consumer & business reviews, reports, ratings, complaints, etc.
- Consumer Price Index (CPI) - Monthly data on changes in the prices paid by urban consumers for a representative basket of goods and services
- ECorner - Stanford's Entrepreneurship Corner provides a free collection of over 1600 videos and podcasts, featuring lectures by today's entrepreneurial thought leaders
- Economic Census - Business data you can use. Detailed national, state and local industry data
- EDGAR (Electronic Data Gathering, Analysis & Retrieval) - By the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Fortune 500 Lists - Annual lists of top 500 corporations, based on revenue
- MarketWatch - Excellent investment, savings and personal finance resource. Features calculators for investing, mortgages, career planning, autos and more. Some features require free registration.
- North American Industry Classification System (NAICS) Codes
- Recalls.gov - Covering motor vehicles, boats, food, medicine, cosmetics, environmental products and consumer products
- SaferProducts.gov - Research the safety of consumer products or report unsafe products you have encountered
- Small Business Administration - Find information about grants and loans available for small businesses.
- Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) Codes
- Thomas Register - Directory of companies, their products & services