- Academic Search Complete offers unmatched full-text coverage of information in many areas of academic study including, but not limited to: animal science, anthropology, area studies, astronomy, biology, chemistry, civil engineering, electrical engineering, ethnic & multicultural studies, food science & technology, general science, geography, geology, law, materials science, mathematics, mechanical engineering, music, pharmaceutical sciences, physics, psychology, religion & theology, veterinary science, women's studies, zoology and many other fields. TexShare Password Required
- Gale Virtual Reference Library This is a great collection of Reference eBooks in a variety of topics such as Multicultural Studies, Nation and World, Social Science, and Religion. Sign in with Library Card Barcode TUTORIAL
- MasterFILE Complete contains full text for nearly 1,700 periodicals covering general reference, business, health, education, general science, multicultural issues and much more. This database also contains full text more than 500 reference books, over 107,000 primary source documents, and an Image Collection of over 510,000 photos, maps & flags. TexShare Password Required
- Gale in Context: Opposing Viewpoints This is an excellent resource for research on different topics! Learn the pros and cons of various controversial topics to help on research papers, class assignments, and any type of debate.
- Religion and Philosophy Collection is a comprehensive database covering topics such as world religions, major denominations, biblical studies, religious history, epistemology, political philosophy, philosophy of language, moral philosophy and the history of philosophy. With nearly 300 full-text journals and unparalleled coverage of the subject areas listed above. TexShare Password Required
- TexShare Databases is a resource that has a wide range of resources available to view. Everything from academic and scholarly journals, to health and fitness articles, and even a database for hobbies and crafts. You will need a TexShare password to log in, if you do not have one, please call the Reference Desk to get one - 817-410-3404.
- WorldBook has everything you need in an online Encyclopedia. From biographies, to science and history articles, this is one reference that has all types of information. Audio and video clips are included. Library Barcode Required
- WorldCat The world's most comprehensive bibliography, with more than 86 million bibliographic records and nearly 1.2 billion holdings representing the collections of more than 10,000 libraries, over 400 languages, and all types of materials ranging from stone tablets to electronic books. WorldCat is updated daily and is now easier to search than ever. Recent enhancements include the ability to search by Library of Congress or Dewey Decimal Classification numbers, and to limit searches by material types, audiences and material formats. TexShare Password Required
- About.com a topical directory that's excellent for current events, practical advice, pop culture, and more.
- Automobile VIN Number Decoder Tool enter your vehicle's 17-character Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) to receive an instant report on its manufacturer, brand, make and model, body style, engine size, assembly plant, model year, and manufacturer recalls.
- Bartleby.com quotes searchable by author, title or subject. Great for Facebook statuses!
- Better World Links directory of over 30,000 links to English-language topics
- European Library search the collections of national libraries all across Europe: books, maps, posters
- & images, children's lit., newspapers & more
- ipl2: Information You Can Trust offering live online ask-a-librarian help to the general public. All resources vetted by students and professionals of library and info science
- Martindale's The Reference Desk Reference on math, science, astronomy, and tons of other topics.
- National Issues nonpartisan views on national issues (includes education, social security, gun control,
- Scholarpedia free peer-reviewed encyclopedia
- Symbols.com encyclopedia of Western signs and ideograms. Search using either the graphic index or by words in the meaning
- Symbols.net directory of signs, glyphs and symbols
- United States Government Manual